The bell tower was erected in 1717 in Radziłów as a separate building. Its construction is square-shaped, the walls are made of wooden columns and planked. The roof is tented, hip and currently covered with a plate finish. At the top of the roof where the patches overlap, there is a square tower topped with a sleek cone helmet with a spire and a cross on top of it. Currently, the building is located in Kramarzewo.