Chapel of St. Florian in Dzięciołowo
Chapel of St. Florian in Dzięciołowo is hidden in a forest growing right outside the village. It is administratively assigned to the parish in Jatwieź Duża. It was founded in 1835 by Wincenty Toedwen, a Chevau-léger in the Napoleonic campaign, in his family goods. The foundation was a votive object for saving his life in the charge of Somosierra (1808). The chapel is a small cobblestone construction, unplastered, built on a rectangular plan with a semicircular apse. The interior is very modest, aisleless, covered with a timbered roof. At the top of the facade there is a folk sculpture depicting St. Florian. The chapel is surrounded with a low, stone wall.