Nativity of B.V.M. Parish Church
Nativity of B.V.M. Parish Church. The Nativity of B.V.M. and St. George parish was founded in 1444 by Świętosław foundation (Jan in the foundation document) Goljasz from Łęg, and consecrated by Paweł Giżycki, Bishop of Płock. Another wooden church built in 1699–1706 by Stanisław Antoni Szczuka, Deputy Chancellor of Lithuania. The church existed until 1908.