Parish Church. NMP
B.V.M. Parish Church, Gothic Revival style made of red bricks, erected in 1906–1912, with a nave and two aisles as well as a transept. There are stained glass windows in the aisles of the church. The altar features a 17th-century painting of Our Lady of Rajgród – which is believed holy by many followers. The Rajgród Parish was founded in 1519 by Mikołaj Radziwiłł.