The Church of the Holy Virgin Mary in Kalvarija
designed by the famous Italian architect Enrico Marconi and built in 1838-1840. This brick church belongs to the period of the Romantic Historicism and is predominantly shaped in Classicism forms. The church was supplemented and enlarged with towers and lateral naves in 1902. There are six significantly valuable paintings of the nineteenth century stored in the church.