The Cross in the churchyard of the Holy Virgin Mary‘s Church in Kalvarija
a nationally protected object of cultural heritage. Built in 1975, height – about 5 m. The ends of the cross branches are composed of large heart-shaped leaves. The crosspiece has a crown of rays and a chapel, the cross pole – a few chapel’s shelters. The edges of the crosspieces and the pole contain decorative elements. The cross is the copy of the original cross built in 1943 in commemoration of Christian missions.