The remains of the Manor of Kalvarija
A dwelling house, a watermill, a few farm-hand buildings, a pond and some fragments of the ancient cobbles. The initiation of the manor can be dated in 1655 when the family of Trobiai settled here. For a long time the settlement was known as Trobiai and only in the eighteenth century the place came to be called Kalvarija. According to different sources, the founder of the manor was most likely one of these persons – Mykolas Juozapas Sapiega, Kristupas Pacas or Kazimieras Jonas Sapiega. Nowadays most of the manor buildings are inhabited by the locals.