The Roman Catholic cemetery in Słucz
The Roman Catholic cemetery in Słucz was founded in the first half of the 19th century. Its western and middle parts are of historical value. It comprises the spatial area with the main alley on the axis of the gate as well as graves and historical cast iron crosses dating back prior to 1925. The oldest graves include that of Maria Godlewska Ramotowska died in 1875, Kornelia Humięcka Szczęsna died in 1877 and the historically valuable symbolic grave of the fallen heroes at Monte Cassino Battle who belonged to Łęgowski family. This part of the cemetery is not only important because of its artistic and historical value, but it is also a heritage for the citizens of Słucz and its vicinities from the beginning of the 19th and the 20th centuries.