Janów - Tourist attractions
A house from the 1920s.A smock mill built in the 1880s. A shrine from 1917, preserved in its original shape.
Cemetery of the Roman Catholic Parish of St. George in Janów
Cemetery of the Roman Catholic Parish of St. George in Janów, founded in early 19th century, spread after 1934 due to the efforts of Fr. Adam Ostrowski.
A building from the late 19th century connecting its residential and utility parts under the same roof.
Jewish cemetery in Janów
Jewish cemetery in Janów founded in late 19th century on a rectangular plan. Located in the northern part of the village, outside its buildings, among fields.
A barn from the 1940s, with double-leaf door and two barn floors.