Jaświły - Tourist attractions
A house built in 1921, set on foundations made of stones and bricks.A Porch in one of the Interwar Period houses.
Chapel of St. Florian in Dzięciołowo
Chapel of St. Florian in Dzięciołowo is hidden in a forest growing right outside the village. It is administratively assigned to the parish in Jatwieź Duża.
Church of St. John the Baptist in Brzozowa
Church of St. John the Baptist in Brzozowa is located on the eastern edge of the village, near the bridge on the Brzozówka River – an eternal border between Lithuania and the Crown.
A smock mill from the early 20th century.
A building from the late 19th century, connecting its residential and utility (not entirely preserved) parts under the same roof.A barn window cut in a wall’s log.A part of the building’s inside, the so-called sacred corner.A porch with six poles of ornam