Saint Anne’s Church in Stara Kamienna. It is the oldest wooden building in the whole Podlasie voivodship. The church was erected in 1610 as a manor chapel of the Wiesiołowski family. The inside of the temple represents the simplest single-nave arrangement with a triangular presbytery. In the altar, there is the triptych of The Virgin and Child with Saint Anne [Św. Anna Samotrzecia – editor’s note], dated at the time of the church’s erection. Today, the church serves the function of a parochial branch temple.
A smock mill built in 1901-1902.