Branch church of St. Barbara
Saint Barbara Filial church (1739). The main altar and side altar date back to 1879 and are of late baroque style, with one column, one axis and two-storeys. The main altar is barred; 18th-century baroque reliefs of St. Peter and Paul are placed above it. The paintings date back to 1870: the main altar features St. Anne, altar finial St. Barbara. Architectural tabernacle with a revolving Eucharistic throne. The left altar features the Trinity and the vision of Antoni Padewski. The right altar features John Evangelist, Immaculate Conception of B.V.M. NMP by Franciszek Tegazzo. A true jewel among the interiors of the church is the baroque-classicist pipe organ dating back to 1839. It features a music box with five tunes and two bellows, and a pulpit shaped like a boat with a canopy that resembles a sail, dating back to 1871.