The Historic Horse Post Station in Kalvarija
built in 1825 as one of the horse exchange stations and places of rest, accommodation and catering for postmen at the St. Petersburg–Warsaw road. It consists of three buildings: the former administration building, lodging house and tavern. Renovation and the establishment of a museum are foreseen in the nearest future. There are only two places in Lithuania (including Kalvarija) where such buildings have been preserved.