Mońki - Tourist attractions
Church of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa and St. Casimir the Prince in Mońki
Church of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa and St. Casimir the Prince in Mońki has a short, but turbulent history. The parish in a newly created and permanently developing railway settlement was established in 1920.
A pole shrine with a characteristic enlargement at the top. Inside the shrine – figure of Saint John of Nepomuk.
A house from the early 20th century, rested on foundations made of field stones joined with mortar.
Manor in Sikory
The village, initially named Niereśla-Sikory, was first mentioned in the 16th century. It was situated within the Knyszyn property, Kalinowo parish, and was owned by the gentry.
A roadside cross from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries with a shrine opening at the top, crowned with a small metal cross.